The Achieving College Excellence program is here to offer a variety of support services and programs aimed at helping you excel in college.
- Are you a first-generation college student (your parent[s] did not earn a bachelor's degree)?
- Are you a low income student?
- Are you a student with a documented disability(ies)?
- Are you a U.S. citizen or permanent resident?
- Are you admitted or enrolled full time (12 credit hours or more)?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, the ACE program may be for you.