The Achieving College Excellence (ACE) program offers a wide range of support services for qualified Loyola students.
As a student in the program, you can look forward to:
- Academic Support is the foundation of the ACE program. As a result, you can expect multiple opportunities to enhance your scholastic performance through tutoring, help with exam preparation, and learning new study strategies.
- Alumni and Faculty Mentoring opportunities are a great resource for career advice, finding internships, and degree planning. One-to-one mentoring will also be an important part of your involvement in the program as you progress toward your degree.
- Financial Literacy resources will also be available to you as long as you are involved in the ACE program. Some examples include scholarship search assistance, help filling out financial aid forms, work-study research, and creating a budget.
- Career Interest Groups will help you connect with classmates who share the same interests. These groups will be a source of support as you participate in collaborative study and intriguing discussions. You'll also have an opportunity to attend presentations from professionals in your field of study.
- Preparation for Graduate School is a key area of focus for the ACE program. You can get help with identifying prospective graduate schools, completing applications and writing essays, getting ready for interviews, and preparing for standardized exams.