- ACE Peer Tutor-Mentors offer one-on-one academic support for ACE students across a range of disciplines, including writing. To set up a weekly appointment for writing assistance, visit the ACE Tutoring webpage.
- ACE Faculty Mentor, Dr. Angela Adams, is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of English and Coordinator of Developmental Writing. Dr. Adams can work with ACE students on a variety of writing tasks. If you are interested in making an appointment, contact ACE Graduate Tutoring Coordinator Rebecca Scott (email@example.com) for more information.
- Loyola’s Writing Center is an on-campus resource where students can meet with peer tutors for assistance in brainstorming, organizing, and drafting academic assignments. Visit the LUC Writing Center’s website to schedule an in-person or online appointment.
- The Center for Tutoring and Academic Excellence (CTAE) offers writing assistance for Loyola students through tutor-led Study Halls. Need last minute help? You don’t need to set up an appointment, just show up at the prescribed location listed on the CTAE website to meet with a Study Hall tutor.
- Purdue University’s Online Writing Lab (OWL) is an accessible, resource-packed website to assist students in both developmental and advanced writing topics. The Purdue OWL covers topics including:
- APA, MLA, and Chicago citation styles -evaluating sources
- resources for ELL students -grammar
- planning & organization -job search writing
- Looking for resources on a specific type of writing or assignment? The DePaul University Center for Writing-based Learning has guides for common academic assignments and types of writing for students in their Resources for Writers page.