BA in Applied Studies
To apply for the BA in Applied Studies program, you must submit:
- A Completed Application Form: We prefer that you submit your application form online. You may also download an application form and mail the completed form to:
Graduate & Professional Enrollment Management
820 N. Michigan Ave., suite 800
Chicago, IL 60611
- Official Transcripts: Applicants must submit official transcripts for all high school work (or a GED report) and any undergraduate work completed. Certified copies of transcripts are acceptable; faxed copies of transcripts are not considered official. Transcripts must be in their original, sealed envelope from the issuing institutions. If you attended Loyola University Chicago previously, you do not need to request transcripts; we have them on record.
- A Personal Statement: You must submit a typed, double-spaced essay of at least 350 words, indicating reasons for seeking further education and how this program will help achieve professional or personal goals.
- Application Fee: A $25 application fee is required for applications submitted by mail. If you complete the online application form, the application fee is waived.
- Note: If you are interested in pursuing an non-degree seeking status, please complete the application form and submit unofficial transcripts from colleges attended. Non-degree-seeking status allows a maximum of six hours of enrollment in the Managerial Arts and Leadership program.
Our team is happy to meet with you to discuss your program of interest and how Loyola may be right for you. To schedule a one-on-one appointment, visit our calendar of events. If you cannot find a time that works for you, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.915.6501 and we can find a time to meet with you.