BA in Management
The success of any business depends on managers who are prepared and capable in the areas of strategic planning, decision-making, and communications. The Bachelor of Arts in Management program at Loyola SCPS prepares you to step into a management role by giving you a solid foundation in business principles, ethical leadership, critical thinking and applied management.
Students in this accelerated program select an area of concentration that best fits their interests, abilities, and career goals. Courses are available in evenings and weekends, as well as online or in face-to-face formats.
- Earn your degree from a respected, non-profit college, with a 100-year track record of quality in adult education
- Accelerated format allows you to hone your analytical, decision-making, and management skills
- Online or on-campus—learn with other adult students who, like you, bring experience and knowledge to the classroom
- Choose from eight concentrations, allowing you to take your education in the direction you choose
For more information on the Management BA degree program, please contact email@example.com.
- Business Communication
- Corporate & Organizational Communication
- Criminal Justice
- Organizational Development and Leadership
- Organizational Psychology
- Paralegal Studies
- Pastoral Leadership
- Social Services & Nonprofit Management
The School of Continuing and Professional Studies has developed adult degree programs that respond to the needs of today’s students and employers. Apply now or request more information about Loyola’s leadership training programs.