BA in Pastoral Leadership
Developed as a way to apply SCPS' Management curriculum in a community or pastoral role, the BA in Pastoral Leadership program is ideal for adults currently serving as lay ministers or seeking employment as pastoral caregivers, spiritual directors, social justice advocates, or educators in organizations whose mission focuses on social justice or religious education. The program may also be beneficial for those working directly with social service or faith-based organizations or looking to broaden their foundation of managerial knowledge and skills.
Additionally, the program is part of a five-year dual-degree option in which students may earn both a B.A. from the School of Continuing and Professional Studies and an M.A. from Loyola University Chicago’s Institute of Pastoral Studies.
Benefits of the program
- Refine your immediate and long-range career goals within faith-based institutions and pursue both a bachelor’s and master’s degree within the field of pastoral leadership.
- Hone your knowledge of common business applications, effective communication, team building, and ethical leadership skills.
- Online, evening, and weekend class formats allow you to pursue your passion for education while balancing work and family life.
- A program grounded in the University Core Curriculum, students develop skills crucial to facing the challenges of contemporary society.
For more information on the Pastoral Studies BA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Communication
- Corporate and Organizational Communication
- Criminal Justice
- Organizational Development and Leadership
- Organizational Psychology
- Paralegal Studies
- Public Relations in a Digital World
- Social Services and Nonprofit Management
Contact us today to request more information about Loyola’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies Pastoral Degree.