The following certificates are offered in the 16-week daytime schedule at the Lake Shore Campus:
- Actuarial Science Certificate
- Graphic Design Certificate
- Mathematics Certificate
- Operations Research Certificate
- Statistics Certificate
International Students seeking admission to any certificate program in the School of Continuing and Professional Studies are required to demonstrate the ability to study at Loyola University Chicago with the appropriate F-I visa status classification. The Office of International Programs is available to assist you regarding the appropriate documentation to study with SCPS. Please feel free to contact them at 773.508.7706 or email@example.com. Please be advised:
- You will be required to provide documentation of your ability to finance your tuition, fees, and living expenses. Please contact The Office of International Programs at 773.508.7706 for details and the appropriate forms needed. SCPS does not provide scholarship assistance for students seeking certificate credentials.
- An I-20 certificate of eligibility can be issued after admission to an SCPS certificate program, documents regarding post-secondary, English language proficiency, and financial documentation have been submitted. For complete information on the documents needed to receive an I-20 and an F-1 visa as well as helpful advice, visit here.
We invite you to visit us for an Open House or Information Session at our downtown Chicago campus. Contact us to request more information about Loyola’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies Actuarial Science programs.