Nonprofit and Church Leadership Certificate
The Nonprofit and Church Leadership Certificate provides students with the knowledge and skills to contribute to the broad-based operations of both non-profit and church organizational structures.
With this certificate, students will gain skills and abilities to:
- Present and explain financial information and functions,
- Address financial sustainability issues,
- Lead with collaboration and with strong relationship building skill sets,
- Build and maintain a volunteer and support base,
- Develop goals and assess organizational effectiveness, and
- Apply up-to-date marketing functions to support organizational health.
Note: Students pursuing this certificate will attain the Nonprofit and Church Leadership Certificate upon completion
|Total Number of Courses||6|
|Total Number of Credit Hours||18 credit hours|
|Recommended Start Term||
Students can begin this certificate in any of our 5 8-week sessions, but the most expedient way to complete the certificate would be to begin in the Fall I session. To see how quickly you could finish this certificate view our Course Rotation schedule.
|Schedule Format||Courses offered face-to-face in the evenings within 8 week sessions at the Water Tower Campus.|
|Quickest Time to Complete||4 8-Week Sessions (10 months)|
|Transfer Credit Accepted Toward Certificate||2 courses / 6 credit hours|
|Course Locations||Water Tower Campus –
820 N. Michigan Ave, Chicago
Cuneo Mansion & Gardens –
1350 N. Milwaukee, Vernon Hills
|Application and Admission Requirements||Application
Official transcripts from all prior institutions
2.0 GPA or higher and in good standing at all prior institutions
|Tuition and Fees
- CPST 276 Introductory Finance and Budgetary Best Practices
- CPST 278 Fundraising and Financial Sustainability
- CPST 270 Effective Boards and Plans
- CPST 272 Building a Volunteer and Support Base
- CPST 280 Mission and Organizational Development and Assessment
- CPST 274 Advocacy and Program Promotion
Finish Your Degree: Classroom Visit Night
Tuesday April 11, 2017
25 E. Pearson St, Chicago, IL 60611
Course descriptions are available on LOCUS
Select the “Guest Access to LOCUS” link found directly below the “Sign In” button and choose “Browse the Course Catalog” link to search for a course and view the description.
For more information
Contact us at email@example.com or 312-915-6501 to schedule a meeting with one of our admissions counselors.