Highly Qualified Faculty & Staff
Office #: Lewis Towers 401
Dr. Tracy Scott is the founder and president of Soulfeed Consulting Group, which specializes in seminars, training and education on topics that impact race, culture and improving community relations through critical thinking, influence and relationships.
Dr. Scott has been in the field of psychology for more than 30 years and he has broad areas of expertise. Over the past 20 years, he has worked with local, county and state police officers, helping them to better understand crisis management, mental illness, domestic violence and race relations.
Dr. Scott was one of the first faculty at a local university to teach a course in Social Psychology, focusing on implicit bias. The course was specifically designed for first-responders shortly after 9/11.
Dr. Scott's areas of interest includes, implicit and explicit bias training, domestic violence, stress management, health, marriage, community seminars and education.
Dr. Scott is an ordained minister and a student of Wudang Tai Chi, Shaolin Lohan and Qin-Na. He trains under 34th generation Grandmaster Shi YanJu and Master Heng Kai at the Chicago Shaolin Temple.
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology, Adler School of Professional Psychology
- Bachelor, Lakeland College
PSYC 101 Introduction to Psychology
PSYC 273 Developmental Psychology
PSYC 275 Social Psychology
Professional & Community Affiliations
Black African-Americans Christian Counselors
- Scott, T. Cocaine Associated Cerebrovascular Accidents Among Young Adult African Americans. Presented at the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine Conference.
- Scott, T. Entrapment Neuropathologies In the Upper Extremities of Weight Lifters. Presented at the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine Conference.
- Scott, T. Role of the Psychologist in Hospital Practice: Response to Tovian's Cardiac Surgical Team. Illinois Psychological Association Annual Conference.
- Scott, T. Moderator for Rehabilitation for Coma Patients in Times of Scarce Resources: Ethical Issues. Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital.
- Scott, T. Moderator for Lecture Series: Epidemiology of Cerebrovascular, Trauma, and Infections Disease. Wheaton, IL
- Scott,T. Mental Illness, Health Care and Life Issues. Manuscript Completed. March, 200
- Scott, T: Critique of Stanley Crouch’s Always in Pursuit: Fresh American Perspectives. In Davis, J., Ryken, L., and Martin, T., (eds); Reading For Life. 2002
- Scott,T: Critique of Marable Manning’s Black Leadership. In Davis, J., Ryken, L., and Martin, T., (eds); Reading For Life. 2002
- Cone, L., Reed, A., Scott, T., Bonfiglio, R. Cocaine-Associated Cerebrovascular
- Accidents Among Young African Americans. Archives of Physical Medicine and
- Rehabilitation, 1991; 72:840.
- Alexander, B., Shelton, C., Sigler, J. L., Reddick, S., Scott, T. Entrapment
- Neuropathies in the Upper Extremities of Weight Lifters. Academy