AIDS Run and Walk
Each year, hundreds of Loyola students, staff & faculty join as Team Loyola in the AIDS Run & Walk Chicago. Community Service and Action continues this long-standing tradition in an effort to live Loyola’s commitment to service and justice. Join Team Loyola as we again support of the AIDS Foundation of Chicago.
Team Loyola 2014 AIDS Run & Walk
Sunday, September 14, 2014
Grant Park, Chicago, IL
5K Run, 10K Run, 5K Walk
Beneficiary: AIDS Foundation of Chicago
Register by September 3rd to be part of Team Loyola!
1. Visit www.aidsrunwalk.org.
2. Click "Register to Run/Walk" on the top of the page.
3. Search "Team Loyola." Megan Barry will be listed as Team Captain.
4. Click "Join."
5. Select the walk/run and distance you're up for. Walkers will be listed as $30; Runners will be listed as $40. Students, see step 6 for reducing your cost by $15.
6. LOYOLA STUDENTS ONLY: Enter Promo Code "LUC2014" to have $15 of your fee covered by Loyola. All student registrants must use a valid Loyola email address to register and must present their Loyola student ID to receive their Race Bib.
7. LOYOLA STAFF, FACULTY & FAMILY MEMBERS: You are welcome to join Team Loyola but are not eligible for the Promo Code discount. You will be eligble (first-come, first-served) for a Team Loyola tshirt.
8. Complete the entire registration, including the fundraising section, and you'll be part of Team Loyola!
9. We'll communicate with all team members about bib distribution, fundraising and race-day details as the event gets closer.
(By September 3)
(with Loyola student discount)
Walkers - $15
Runners - $25
Loyola Faculty, Staff, & Friends:
(no discount available)
Walkers - $30
Runners - $40
Race day Registration
(discount NO LONGER AVAILABLE to students)
Walkers - $50
Runners - $50