Congressional Collections and Information
- Congressional Timeline
Created by the Dirksen Congressional Center, this timeline is for the 73rd through 111th Congresses (1933–2009)
- The Carl Albert Center
- The Dirksen Congressional Center
- Association of Centers for the Study of Congress
- Congressional Papers Roundtable
- Library of Congress
Manuscript collections, book collections, and the American Memory project.
- Library of Congress Guide to Archival and Manuscript Repositories
Access to a list of repositories with primary resources. Includes both national and international repositories.
- Marquette University Special Collections and University Archives
Records of the Comission for Black and Indian Missions and the Bureau of Catholic Indian Missions contain correspondence with the Catholic Church Extension Society. Records of St. Francis Mission (South Dakota) which participated in the National Catholic Interscholastic Basketball Tournament, 1924–1941.
- National Archives and Records Administration
Federal records and the Federal Register.
- Chicago Area Archivists
Information on repositories and resources in the Chicago area.
- Black Metropolis Research Consortium
The Black Metropolis Research Consortium (BMRC) is an unincorporated Chicago-based association of libraries, universities, and other archival institutions with major holdings of materials that document African American and African diasporic culture, history, and politics, with a specific focus on materials relating to Chicago. The BMRC is dedicated to making broadly accessible its members' holdings of materials that document African American and African diasporic culture, history, and politics, with a specific focus on materials relating to Chicago.
- Midwest Archives Conference
Regional professional association
- Society of American Archivists
National professional association