The Photograph Collections include images taken by Loyola staff, commercial photographers, and individuals. Among the Photograph Collections at the University Archives are the
- Felix P. Biestek, S.J., Photograph Collection- ca. 1921-1970. Photographs documenting the School of Social Work, individual Jesuits, Chicago and Loyola's Lake Shore Campus, West Baden, and the Orient.
- Rev. Thomas J. Bryant, S.J., Photograph Collection - ca. 1958-1979. Negatives for the 1958 to 1965 Loyola yearbooks; photographs documenting the Lake Shore and Water Tower Campuses; Chicago scenes; Rome, Egypt, Palestine, Israel, and Turkey.
- Catholic Church Extension Society Photograph Collection - ca. 1900 - 1960s. Photographs of missions, churches, priests, and people helped by CCES in the United States, Guam, the Mariana Islands, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Samoa, Virgin Islands, Austria, Bahamas, Cuba, China, Dominican Republic, India, Holland, Ireland, Japan, Italy, Mexico, Nicaragua, Papua New Guinea, Palestine, Ryukyu Island, South Africa, South Korea, Yugoslavia, and Uganda. The collection also contains photographs of the general office, Archbishop Quigley's funeral, individuals, chapel boats, and chapel cars.
- Margaret M. Dagenais Photograph Collection - n.d. Photographs and slides of Dagenais with students and her artwork.
- Thomas J. Dyba Photograph Collection - ca. 1952-1958. Photographs and negatives documenting student life at Loyola including athletics, Curtain Guild, and campus scenes.
- Kane Collection Photographs - ca. 1920s. Photographs of Loyola University and St. Ignatius College buildings and events.
- Loyola Academy Photograph Collection - ca. 1909 to 1940. Photographs of classes, athletics, and student life.
- Mary Margaret Kelly Photograph Collection - ca. 1975-1999. Photographs taken by former Loyola staff member Mary Margaret Kelly of Loyola campuses, buildings, faculty and staff members, and events.
- Raymond V. Schoder, S.J., Slide Collection - ca. 1960s - 1980s. Slides documenting Byzantine Art, Chicago, Loyola University Chicago, Near Eastern Art, Spain and Portugal, Africa, the Far East, the United States, Pompeii, Ancient Greece, and Ancient and Modern Rome.
- University Photograph Collection - ca. 1920s to present. Photographs, slides, and negatives documenting buildings, campuses, and student life.
- University Portrait Collection - ca. 1920s to present. Photographs, slides, and negatives documenting faculty, staff, administrators, alumni, and donors.