M.A. in Medical Sciences
Graduates of our MAMS program have a higher than average rate of acceptance into medical school programs. About 90-95% of our alumni have successfully matriculated into medical school and are excelling in their courses.
M.A. in Medical Sciences Program
- Admission Requirements
- Application Questions
- Medical Schools Attended by MAMS Alumni
- Course Offerings
- Course Sequence
- Degree Requirements
- Financial Assistance
- International Students
- Request Information (Program: Arts and Sciences, Area of Interest: Medical Sciences)
- Tuition (Select: Graduate Schools, Arts and Sciences)
Students who are unsure if their application is complete should contact GPEM (Graduate and Professional Enrollment Management) by e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone at 1-(312) 915-8950
NOTE, our final deadline for admitted applicants to accept their admission and enroll in the program is July 15th. However, the huge increase in numbers of applications to this program each year lead us to strongly encourage highly qualified applicants to complete their applications well prior to our May 15th Scholarship Priority Consideration Deadline.
- About Loyola
- Academic Calendars
- All Loyola Resources
- Chicago Transit Authority (CTA)
- Graduate Housing
- Graduate School
- Loyola and Chicago
- M.A. in Medical Sciences Blog 2010-2011
- M.A. in Medical Sciences Blog 2009-2010
- M.A. in Medical Sciences Calendar
MCAT Requirements for MAMS Admission:
- Old MCAT: Minimum score of 25 or better.
(Oldest MCAT score considered is 3yrs prior to entrance to MAMS)
- New MCAT: Minimum score 500 in confidence bands.