Loyola University Chicago
The Bridge to Loyola Program offers academic support services through individualized and group sessions for Loyola students.
- Three weeks of classes designed to model a typical freshmen schedule—students have the “real” college experience.
- Students live on campus and have an opportunity to navigate around campus and meet campus leaders ahead of time, easing the often difficult transition from high school to college.
- Workshops are geared toward the enhancement of time management skills, test taking skills, reading strategies, leadership development skills, and more!
- College success strategies help students earn a strong first year GPA
- Students receive individualized attention from academic advisors with feedback about strengths and areas for improvement.
- The program includes civic engagement opportunities which enhance the traditional Jesuit educational experience.
- Participants will be introduced to the college-level academic rigor, the campus community, and dedicated, full-time faculty and staff before the school year starts.
- Those who complete the program will earn college credit for the program coursework.