Sponsored by Campus Ministry
What is Loyola Gives?
Loyola Gives is the annual Loyola University Chicago Holiday Giving Program. Operated in conjunction with Catholic Charities’ Sponsor-A-Family program, Loyola Gives sponsors families in need by raising funds and purchasing sorely needed items.
This past winter was a tough one. Bitter cold, biting winds, and endless snow made for a winter that seemed to never end. It was tough but we survived, and, we also helped others get through the brutal winter. Think about the families we supported with winter coats, scarfs, gloves, hats and blankets. Think of the children walking to school or waiting on the corner for the bus in the chilly temperatures. Here at Loyola University Chicago we have the chance to do something where the need is great.
Loyola Gives 2014 is now officially underway and we hope you will take an interest in participating in this wonderful holiday project!
Participating in Loyola Gives 2014 is simple:
1) Pick a Coordinator for your office, department, or group.
2) Determine how many people in your office, department, or group will participate.
3) Decide on the family size you can support (it is suggested that $100 is spent on each person, so, a five member family = $500 or two members = $200).
4) Email Cathy O’Sullivan (email@example.com) by Friday, October 24 and include:
Coordinator’s name and email address.
The group or groups you represent.
The family size you can commit to supporting.
5) Coordinators, attend the information session on Thursday, November 6 from 12noon – 1:00pm.
LSC at Granada West Conference, Floor 2.
WTC at Corboy Law Center, Room 727.
6) Shop! Shop! Shop!
7) Bring the gifts to the drop-off locations in December:
LSC on December 3 from 12:00pm – 2:00pm at Damen Student Center Atrium
WTC on December 4 from 12:00pm – 2:00pm at Terry Student Center Lobby
Loyola Gives Contact
Cathy O’Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 8-8043
Thank you in advance for your support of this program!