Halas Recreation Center offers personal training.
What is included in my personal training package?
- Fitness evaluation—This is a series of tests designed to assess cardiovascular fitness, body-fat percentage, flexibility and muscular strength and endurance.
- Personalized exercise program—An individualized exercise program is designed based on the individual's fitness evaluation results and personal fitness and health goals. This exercise plan will be carried out through the duration of the client's sessions.
- Supervised exercise—Personal attention during exercise is the primary function of personal trainers. Clients are given a detailed orientation that addresses the aerobic, strength and flexibility components of the exercise program, and are educated about the fundamentals of strength and aerobic training, as well as the proper and safe use of equipment.
Why Personal Training?
Personal Trainers can help you set realistic and attainable goals to meet your fitness needs. Working with a Halas Recreation Center Personal Trainer will help you stick to an exercise plan and hold yourself accountable. Our trainers will ensure you leave each session educated and motivated for your next work out! Halas Recreation Center Personal Trainers offer programs for:
- Safe and effective weight loss
- Improving cardiovascular endurance
- Increasing flexibility
- Increasing muscle mass
- Overall health and wellness
Additionally, Halas Sports Center Personal Trainers can:
- Ensure utilization of proper exercise techniques
- Assist in Core Training
- Answer general fitness and health questions.
A qualified and properly trained personal trainer can help you safely start and maintain an effective exercise program. A personal trainer will understand your 'fitness goals' and help you achieve them. A personal trainer can be a great source of motivation and encouragement, as well as a resource for the latest objective health and fitness information. He or she can also help you fit exercise into your busy schedule and teach you how to make the most out of your time in the gym.
Are you interested in learning about your fitness level? Schedule a Fitness Test! A fitness evaluation can be a useful tool for tracking your fitness progress. A fitness test includes:
- SubMaximal VO2 Testing
- Muscular Strength and Endurance
- Body Composition
- Blood Pressure
Packages and Pricing
All personal training packages include a basic fitness assessment. The fitness assessment will be performed on your first session. Packages must be purchased in person at the Halas Recreation Center Front Desk. Once you have purchased your personal training session, you will be contacted by a Fitness Staff member within 48 business hours to get you started.
|Student Pricing||Faculty, Staff & Alumni Pricing|
In order to purchase personal training sessions you must be a member of Halas Recreation Center.
Questions? Contact April at firstname.lastname@example.org