LUC Bike Resources
- Chainlinks Bike Rental and Repair
- Campus Safety—Bike Registration
- Bike2Campus—Student Challenge
- DIVVY Bike Share Program
DIVVY Bikes discounted membership
DIVVY is Chicago’s bike share system. It’s fun, easy, and affordable. With 3,000 bikes, DIVVY provides Chicagoans with an additional transportation option for getting around the city. The system consists of a fleet of specially designed, heavy-duty, durable bikes that are locked into a network of docking stations located throughout the city. DIVVY bikes can be rented from and returned to any station in the system, creating an efficient network with many possible combinations of start and end points.
Loyola University Chicago is offering $20 discount for all current students.
- Students are eligible for a $55 Annual Membership (regularly $75)
- Faculty and Staff: Please contact human resources for your DIVVY discount
Getting the Discount
- Students: Students should visit Become a Member (divvybikes.com/signup/loyola) to register for a Divvy account. You must use your Loyola e-mail ( @luc.edu) and LUCycles for the Partner Password to complete the registration and receive the discount.
- Faculty and Staff: Loyola employees are eligible for a DIVVY discount. Please contact human resources via phone at 312.915.6175 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your DIVVY discount.
With 300 stations across Chicago, Divvy has numerous stations located near Loyola's Lake Shore Campus and Water Tower Campus. Visit www.DivvyBikes.com/stations to find stations near you.
For questions about the Student Membership signup process or discount, please e-mail email@example.com. For general questions about the bikes, stations, or system, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.