SIGN UP FOR THE BIKE COMMUTER CHALLENGE
Bike to work and win prizes! Newbies or experts! Join “Team Loyola University Chicago”. Sign up with more than 7,000 people and 450 Chicagoland companies and organizations for the challenge June 13-20, 2014.
Participation is simple:
- Register under Team Loyola University Chicago at http://www.bikecommuterchallenge.org/
- From June 13-20, ride your bike and log your trips on the Bike Commuter Challenge website
- Stay tuned for fun opportunities and incentives to ride by visiting the Campus Transportation page at http://www.luc.edu/campustransportation/ .
Questions? Want to get more involved? Contact the LUC team leader, April Whitworth at email@example.com .
LUC BIKE RESOURCES
Divvy Bikes discounted membership
Available to Students
Divvy is Chicago’s bike share system. It’s fun, easy, and affordable. With 3,000 bikes, Divvy provides Chicagoans with an additional transportation option for getting around the city. The system consists of a fleet of specially designed, heavy-duty, durable bikes that are locked into a network of docking stations located throughout the city. Divvy bikes can be rented from and returned to any station in the system, creating an efficient network with many possible combinations of start and end points.
Loyola University Chicago is offering $20.00 discount for all current students.
- Students are eligible for a $55 Annual Membership (regularly $75)
Getting the Discount
- Students: Students should visit Become a Member (divvybikes.com/signup/loyola) to register for a Divvy account. You must use your Loyola email ( @luc.edu) and LUCycles for the Partner Password to complete the registration and receive the discount.
With 300 stations across Chicago, Divvy has numerous stations located near DePaul's Lincoln Park and Loop campuses. Visit www.DivvyBikes.com/stations to find stations near you.
For questions about the Student Membership signup process or discount, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For general questions about the bikes, stations, or system, please email email@example.com.