SUMMER 2013 COMMUTER VEHICLE PERMIT APPLICATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
YOU MUST BE REGISTERED FOR CLASSES IN ORDER TO APPLY
PERMIT DISTRIBUTION BEGINS ON 5/20/13
- Log into your Locus account.
- Go to the "Personal Portfolio" section.
- Click on the "Commuter Parking" link.
- Click on the "Search" button to find the available permit term.
- Chose your desired permit application. Make sure to have your vehicle info on hand.
- Enter vehicle information. When you are finished, click "Save" and exit Locus.
- Pick up your permit at the Campus Transportation office (starting 5/20/13).
- You will be billed once the permit is picked up.
COMMUTER PERMIT GENERAL INFORMATION
- Purchasing a Loyola University Vehicle Permit allows you to park conveniently on the Lake Shore Campus.
- Permits do not guarantee a parking spot. All parking is on a first come, first served basis.
- Please note that the Main Parking Structure usually fills up by 10:00 a.m. during the school year. If you arrive on campus later in the day go directly to the Fordham Garage. Campus Map
- Commuter Student Permits do NOT include overnight parking at any time.
- You must pick up your permit at the Transportation Office. Permit must be displayed at all times.
Commuter Permit Lot Upkeep Fees
|Summer 2013 Commuter Permit Fees|
|Early Summer 13 (May 20, 2013 - June 16, 2013)
|Summer A 13 (May 20, 2013 - June 30, 2013)
|Summer B 13 (July 1, 2013 - August 11, 2013) Will be posted at a later date
|Summer C 13 (June 3, 2013 - July 28, 2013)
|Full Summer 13 (May 20, 2013 - August 11, 2013)||$195|
LSC COMMUTER LOTS
West Loyola Lot
West Loyola Lot Directions
P3 - West Loyola Lot
1236 W. Loyola Ave.
Exit the Main Parking Structure. At the light turn Right onto Sheridan Rd. Follow the curve of the road. Turn West on W. Arthur Ave. Turn Right on N. Glenwood Ave. Turn Right on W. Loyola Ave. The lot is located on the Left (North) side directly next to the El tracks.