To apply for an employee parking permit for a Lake Shore Campus lot, please complete the LSC employee application.
To start or stop payroll deductions for parking, please fill out the appropriate form:
- START Payroll Deductions
- STOP Payroll Deductions Your deductions will continue until you fill out this form. No refunds are issued for failure to fill out this form.
LSC Employee Permit General Information
- Purchasing a Loyola University Vehicle Permit allows you to park conveniently on the Lake Shore Campus.
- Permits do not guarantee a parking spot. All parking is on a first come, first served basis.
- You must pick up your permit at the Campus Transportation office. Permits must be displayed at all times.
- Parking 24/7 is NOT allowed with an Employee permit.
- Please note that the Main Parking Structure usually fills up by 10:00 a.m. during the school year. If you arrive on campus later in the day go directly to the Fordham Garage.
LSC Employee Permit Lot Upkeep Fees
Beginning January 1st 2015, parking permits for University Campus Parking Lots for faculty and staff will increase by approximately 2%. The increase is necessary to keep pace with the rising costs over the past few years for parking lot maintenance and tax obligations due monthly to the City and County.
Permit holders within the following parking lots will be impacted by this increase which will take effect on January 1st, 2015.
|Lake Shore Campus 2014-2015|
|Bi-weekly||$24.77 (26 payments/$644.00 per year)|
|Monthly||$53.67 (12 payments/$644.00 per year)|
Lot Upkeep Fees include all applicable city and county taxes.
LSC Employee Lots
West Loyola Lot
West Loyola Lot Directions
P3 - West Loyola Lot
1236 W. Loyola Ave.
Exit the Main Parking Structure. At the light turn Right onto Sheridan Rd. Follow the curve of the road. Turn West on W. Arthur Ave. Turn Right on N. Glenwood Ave. Turn Right on W. Loyola Ave. The lot is located on the Left (North) side directly next to the El tracks.