Charter Bus Rental
Charter Bus Service is available for travel 7 days a week, 24 hours per day. Larger groups should consider the safety and convenience of Transportation Bus Service to handle their travel needs. Trips of a few hours or several days can be accommodated for faculty, staff, and approved student organizations traveling to further the mission of the University. Estimates, based on your planned trip, will be provided upon request. Charges are based on actual miles and usage.
Van vs. Bus
When the number of passengers traveling makes it necessary to consider a second or third vehicle, seriously consider using a bus. Caravans can be stressful and dangerous. The convenience and peace of mind of having a professional driver can make an otherwise stressful trip, a great success.
Vehicles and Services
- Road Coach (54 passengers)
Note: Professional Bus Drivers are also available to drive vans.
- Call 773-508-7036 to make bus reservations as far in advance as possible.
- Submit a Vehicle Rental Form (VRF, Loyola University Chicago Bus Request). A VRF is needed in advance to schedule drivers and plan routes.
- An itinerary is required for all overnight trips (one month in advance), or trips with multiple stops.
- Multiple buses for a single trip may be requested on a single Vehicle Rental Form.
Notification of trip cancellations must be phoned in at least 72 hours prior to the planned departure, and should be confirmed in writing by faxing to 773-508-2140. Late cancellations may result in charges.