What is RamblerLink?
- RamblerLink is a searchable online database that employers can use to post full-time, part-time jobs and internship opportunities.
- RamblerLink connects employers with thousands of Loyola University Chicago students and alumni who have active RamblerLink accounts.
- What are the benefits offered through RamblerLink?
- RamblerLink enables you to post positions online. Students and alumni can view and apply for job and internship positions.
- RamblerLink also allows you to participate in the on-campus recruiting program.
- You will also receive email announcements and instructions for online registration for career annual career fairs sponsored by The Career Development Center.
- How do I obtain a RamblerLink account?
- To access RamblerLink, please click “Log into RamblerLink” under the Employer column.
- If you are a first-time user, please click on “Register as an Employer.” Complete the required fields including creating a username and password. You will use your username and password to access your account in the future.
- How do I post jobs and internship positions?
- Log into your RamblerLink account, click “Jobs” then click “Add New.”
- Be specific with filling in the fields. The more information provided, the better the response from students and alumni will be.
- Can students apply directly to my organization?
- In the job posting, under application instructions, please indicate the how to apply. Students can apply directly through RamblerLink if so desired.
- Will I be able to view students’ resumes?
- Students can choose to upload their resumes onto RamblerLink. If candidates choose the option to provide access to their resumes, you can review them by viewing resume books.
- What if I forget my RamblerLink username and/or password?
- Please do not set up a duplicate account. Just call our front desk at 773-508-7716 to obtain your information.
Can I post childcare or domestic care positions on RamberLink?
- If you wish to post childcare/domestic care positions, we will also be happy to post them for you. Please email them to email@example.com.
On Campus Recruiting
- Why should I use RamblerLink for on-campus recruiting?
- Setting up an interview schedule through RamblerLink maximizes the number of qualified students and alumni that can apply. Only students who match the criteria you select will have access to your position and can apply.
- On-Campus Recruiting if offered in early September and continues through mid-November. Recruiting in the spring begins in late January and continues through mid-April.
- How is an on-campus recruiting schedule set up once I post my position?
- To reserve a date, log into RamblerLink, click “On-Campus Recruiting”, and then click “Request a Schedule.”
- You must request a schedule for each job and/or internship posting.
- How do students apply for an on-campus recruiting position?
- Once the schedule is confirmed, students can apply via RamblerLink.
- A list of all employers who recruit on campus is accessible when students log into their RamblerLink account.
- When and how do I make selections?
- RamblerLink will notify you by email one week prior to the interview date to make your selections online. Please designate an alternate recruiter to make decisions if you are not available.
- Log into “RamblerLink”
- Click “Schedules,” then select the relevant schedule
- Make decisions on all applicants. Once accepted, students will be notified by an email to sign up for a slot.
- How can I view the schedule?
- Log into RamblerLink and click “On-Campus Recruiting” and then “Schedules.”
- Click on the relevant schedule and review the list.
Additional Employer Resources
- Where can I find Loyola student organization descriptions and contact information?
- Student organizations are an excellent way to make a connection with Loyola students for recruiting purposes. Many employers find connecting with student organizations on campus to be an easy and effective way to increase brand-recognition and to identify potential candidates.
- Check out the many diverse student organizations at Loyola. If you have an interest in a particular organization, you can contact them directly, or let us know and we can assist you in making the connection.
- Can I set up an Information Table on campus?
- Employers can reserve an information table during the weekdays on both the Lake Shore and Water Tower campus. Space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please visit our Employer Services page to reserve space.
- What are the benefits of an Information Table?
- Information Tables are typically located in high student traffic areas. Setting up a table allows employers to meet with a diverse group of students in an informal setting.
- Why should I attend a Career Fair?
- The Career Development Center sponsors the Fall Job, Internship & Service Fair, Spring University Career Fair and a number of curriculum specific fairs including Science, Communication, Education, Nursing and Social Work.
- Participating in career fairs provides a unique opportunity to talk with prospective candidates, collect resumes, and more importantly, create personal connections that do not exist when only reviewing a resume. Attending a career fair provides an excellent opportunity to meet directly with a diverse group of candidates who are searching for job and internship opportunities.
- How do I register for a Career Fair?
- Career fairs are held in the fall and spring each year. To find out more about these events, please visit the Events dropdown.
- For more information, please contact Marty Gahbauer, Assistant Director/Employer Relations & Recruiting Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 773-508-2895