Request a Workshop
The Career Development Center offers a variety of career-related workshops that can be led by either our professional staff or career peers.
Outlined below are just a few workshop topics the Career Development Center offers. We also can develop customized workshops that meet your needs.
- Overview of the Career Development Center
- Choosing A Major
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing
- Interviewing Skills
- How to Work a Career Fair
- Job/Internship Search
- Professional Networking
Please Note: Due to the amount of preparation involved, requests must be made three weeks before the requested program date.
Please send the following information to Cam Helkowski, Associate Director/Advising and Education, to request the Career Development Center at your next event.
- Requesting Person’s Contact Information
- First/Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Name of Organization/Group
- Target Audience/Academic Level
- Anticipated Attendance Number
- Requested Program Topic/Focus
- Preferred Program Dates/Time – Option 1
- Preferred Program Dates/Time – Option 2
- Program Location
- Technology available in presentation space (This includes computer, projector, internet/wi-fi access, etc.)
- Additional Information