Jesuit Reciprocity Service
Loyola University Chicago is part of The Jesuit Career Center Consortium, a partnership between Jesuit universities and colleges that shares a commitment to the development of the whole person.
Current Loyola students and recent graduates (0-3 years) can receive career services for up to six months from any of the 28 partners across the country. Students/alumni should only request reciprocity from one institution at a time.
Reciprocal career services vary by institution and may include:
- Access to employment and internship postings
- Submission of a resume to the school's database of active resumes
- Career advising services and access to career resources
- Access to sponsored career fairs, workshops, and networking events
NOTE: Many offices will serve reciprocal students and alumni regardless of graduation year, beyond the six-month time frame. There may be modest fees charged by some offices.
Requesting reciprocity from another Jesuit institution
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Preferred email address
- Year of graduation or expected graduation
- Name of institution from which you are requesting reciprocity
Requesting reciprocity from Loyola University Chicago
Contact your Jesuit university’s career center and ask a staff member to email the Career Development Center with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your preferred email address
- The name of your college/university and year of graduation or expected graduation
- The types of career services you need