Out of State Career Support
Not all new graduates plan to live and work in the same region where they earned their degrees. In order to best serve the needs of our students and alumni, Loyola University Chicago participates in The Jesuit Career Center Consortium, a partnership between Jesuit universities and colleges that offers career services support to students and alumni from its partner schools across the country.
Current Loyola students and recent graduates (0-3 years) can receive career services for up to six months from any of the 28 partner colleges/universities across the country. Students/alumni should only request reciprocity from one institution at a time.
Reciprocal career services vary by institution and may include:
- Access to employment and internship postings
Submission of a resume to the school’s database of active resumes
- Career advising services and access to career resources
- Access to sponsored career fairs, workshops, and networking events
NOTE: Many offices will serve reciprocal students and alumni regardless of graduation year, beyond the six-month time frame. There may be modest fees charged by some offices.
Requesting reciprocity from another Jesuit institution
The full list of partnering career centers and contacts for reciprocity are maintained by the program’s managing partner, Creighton University. Click here to review the directory.
Loyola students and alumni can send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Preferred email address
- Year of graduation or expected graduation
- Name of institution from which you are requesting reciprocity
Requesting reciprocity from Loyola University Chicago
Students and alumni from partnering colleges/universities can contact the school’s career center and ask a staff member to email Loyola’s Career Development Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your preferred email address
- The name of your college/university and year of graduation or expected graduation
- The types of career services you need