Salaries & Trends
In addition to its many services and resources, the Career Development Center has identified a number of external websites that may be of help to you in your career planning or job search. The links below are just a sampling of what is available on the Internet.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - Agency within the U.S. Department of Labor; provides stats on employment and wages, labor demand and turnover, and the dynamic state of the labor market
- CityTownInfo.com - Hundreds of employment categories (below), with nationwide summary employment data
- Glassdoor - Database of 6 million company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, office photos and more, shard by company employees
- National Association of Colleges & Employers (NACE) Salary Calculator - The Salary Calculator program will ask you for information relating to your education, employment history, and other factors, to create the most accurate compensation and employment guidance available
- NACE Salary Resources - Include summary reports and benchmarks of salary surveys
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - Bureau of Labor's guide to guide to career information about hundreds of occupations
- Riley Guide Salary Guides - Salary & compensation guides, as well as guides for evaluating salary data.
- Salary.com - Multiple salary and employment related resources
- Valuation Resources.com - Reource links for compensation and salary information for a wide range of industries