Resources Related to Science
In addition to its many services and resources, the Career Development Center has identified a number of external websites that may be of help to you in your career planning or job search. The links below are just a sampling of what is available on the Internet. Be sure to check our General Job Sites website as well.
- Beaker.com - Offers industry-and function-specific content, social networking, career opportunities and company profiles tailored to the specific needs of the life sciences community. Has excellent career-related videos.
- ACS Careers - the #1 source for chemistry professionals worldwide(formerly ChemJobs) The American Chemical Society's job listings, along with publications journals and news.
- Pharmaopportunities Inc. - Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Sales, Biotech & Science jobs, job search resources, company profiles, and news.
- Physics Today - Career resources for physics majors
- SAEjobs.com Engineering jobs, Science jobs, Pharmaceutical jobs, Biotech jobs, and more.
- Research Net - Offers science and research positions in research from all over the world. Must be registered to view their jobs, but registration is free.
- Science Careers Magazine - Offers a wide variety of content designed to assist scientists of all disciplines, backgrounds and experience levels navigate their career path, including over 3,000 job listings that are updated daily, thousands of career advice articles written by the Science Careers editorial staff, graduate program information, meetings and event information, funding opportunities on GrantsNet, and a Career Forum where scientists can join a community of experts and peers engaging in real time discussions around career issues.
- The Ultimate Biology Guide - Site with resource links for various career paths available to biology majors from universities, government agencies, and independent organizations.