**UPDATED OCTOBER 21, 2013**
Community Work-Study Employer Partner Enrollment will CLOSE on November 1, 2013. Community organizations that had a Community Work-Study Agreement with Loyola during the (previous) 2012-2013 Academic Year may re-enroll until that date. Wage reimbursement will not be granted to any partner without a new, 2013-2014 Agreement. New partners are NOT being taken at this time.
1. Request a 2013-2014 agreement from Kathryn Jackson at email@example.com. Complete the agreement and the contact page(s).
2. Review the Partner Expectations.
3. Attach a Position Description for every unique student work-study position you plan to fill with a Loyola Work-Study student. (Position Description Builder & Sample).
4. Send the completed agreement, position description(s), and contact page(s) to Kathryn Jackson either via PDF to kjackson9@Luc.edu or via Fax to 773-508-7088. Do not send to the Accounting Office, Financial Aid or the Center for Experiencial Learning. Confirmations will be sent to the primary contact.
- Per the agreement, your organization is entitled to a certain level of wage reimbursement, based on the role of the student. Please Note: The University does NOT reimburse FICA taxes.
- Complete a for EACH work-study student after EVERY pay period.
- Attach to each Reimbursement Reqest a copy of the student's Paycheck Stub.
- Be sure the Student signs the Reimbursement Request Form.
- Submit the form to the Accountant after EACH pay period.
Please subscribe to our list serv in order to receive updates, reminders, and relevant information. This list is not used by any other department or office at the University. Sign up here: http://luc.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=87736738aa4ec327dc1daf241&id=8792a29905.