Information for Transfer Students
The Office of Career Services looks forward to working with you to ensure that your transition to the law school is as easy as possible. Our office offers Loyola students a variety of services and resources related to identifying and securing professional employment. Below is information that will help us help you begin your career planning at Loyola.
HOW CAN TRANSFER STUDENTS PARTICIPATE IN ON-CAMPUS INTERVIEWING?
Prior to gaining access to any OCS services, you must:
- Receive notification of admission to Loyola.
- Pay your deposit.
- Obtain an official transcript from your former law school.
- Create a PDF of your official transcript by scanning it.
- Email the PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org so we have a copy of it on file.
- Contact the OCS immediately to acquire a username and password to Symplicity, our online On-Campus Interviewing and jobs database
HOW CAN TRANSFER STUDENTS OBTAIN JOB SEARCH INFORMATION AFTER ENROLLING?
The Office of Career Services website is a great way to get started with your job search after you enroll at Loyola. The password protected portions of the website are accessible only to enrolled students. Please contact the office at email@example.com to obtain the username and password.
HOW CAN TRANSFER STUDENTS ARRANGE A MEETING WITH AN OCS COUNSELOR?
Make sure to schedule a meeting with a counselor in our office as soon as you enroll. Just call 312.915.7160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know when you'd like to come in. Please provide a couple of dates and times, and we will get back to you to confirm within 24 hours.