CAS Around Campus
Each semester, CAS offers a variety of educational workshops to supplement classroom learning and provide students with additional academic resources.
Spring 2017 Workshops
- Financing Your Graduate School Education: Thursday, Feb. 23 at 5-6 p.m. in Cuneo 003
- Grad Students of Color Q&A Panel: Monday, March 20 at 4-5 p.m. in Cuneo 003
- Repaying Your Student Loans: Tuesday, April 18 at 4-5 p.m. in Cuneo 003
Spring 2017 Drop-in Academic Advising: Transfers, Juniors, and Seniors
For current juniors, seniors, and students who transferred to Loyola, drop-in academic advising is offered on a first-come, first-served basis for quick form drop-offs, reviews of current class schedules, and matters that require 10-15 minutes with a CAS academic advisor.
Days/Hours: Monday–Thursday, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Mondays: Lewis Towers 930 (CAS Dean's Office @ WTC)
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays: Sullivan Center 235 (CAS Dean's Office @ LSC)
*Drop-in academic advising will not be available at these locations during Spring Break and Final Exam Week.
Special Drop-in Academic Advising days at Sullivan 235 and Lewis Towers 930 are scheduled for the following dates:
- January 16-20; January 23: Late/Change-of-Registration Week Drop-in Advising
- February 13: Summer 2017 Registration Drop-in Advising
- March 27: Last day to withdraw with a “W”
- March 30-31: Fall 2017 Pre-Registration Drop-in Advising; LOCUS Assistance Drop-in Advising
- April 3-7: Fall 2017 Registration Drop-in Advising
- April 7: Check-Your-Graduation-Degree-Audit Day: For seniors who are graduating in Fall 2017.
For a complete schedule of drop-in advising hours, visit CAS Drop-in Advising Hours.
Drop-in Academic Advising: First-Year Students and Sophomores
For current first-year students and sophomores, drop-in academic advising is offered by First and Second Year Advising (FSYA) in Sullivan 260. Visit First and Second Year Advising for details.