How to Report
Two campus departments are responsible for holding students who use violence accountable. Both departments have been trained to respond to survivors of violence. In addition, students can report violence to the EthicsLine Reporting Hotline.
- Campus Safety - Reporting a crime. FOR EMERGENCIES, PLEASE CALL: 773.508.6039 OR 44-911
- Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution (OSCCR) - File an incident report.
- EthicsLine Reporting Hotline (website www.luc.edu/ethicsline or hotline (855) 603-6988) and/or to Title IX Coordinators Directly
You may also feel more comfortable talking to someone in another department who can help connect you to reporting options, such as:
- Dean of Students – Jane Neufeld, firstname.lastname@example.org, 773.508.3852
- Campus Ministry - Susan Haarman, email@example.com, 773.508.6065
- Residence Life - Katie Rutkowski,firstname.lastname@example.org, 773.508.3300
- Student Activities and Greek Affairs – Adrienne Jaroch, email@example.com, 773.508.8850
- Student Diversity and Multicultural Affairs – Sadika Sulaiman Hara, firstname.lastname@example.org, 773.508.3335
- Wellness Center – Stephanie Atella, email@example.com, 773.508.2188
Or you can find a fill list of I’m Here for You sticker holders here: http://www.luc.edu/ccrt/reporting/support/.
Reporting to Ethics Line Hotline and/or to the Title IX Coordinators Directly
To report an incident involving another student OR a staff/faculty member, students can file a report through the EthicsLine Reporting Hotline (website www.luc.edu/ethicsline or hotline (855) 603-6988).
Or Report Directly to Title IX Coordinators
To Report an Incident Involving Another Student:
Rabia Khan Harvey, M.Ed, MSHR
Assistant to the Vice President, Office of Student Development, Title IX Deputy Coordinator
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 773.508.8016
To Report an Incident Involving a Faculty or Staff Member
Danielle Hanson, M.A., PHR
HR Manager, Human Resources, Title IX Deputy Coordinator
Contact: email@example.com, 773.508.3962
Anonymous is available through the EthicsLine Reporting Hotline at (855) 603-6988 or on their website at www.luc.edu/ethicsline. When you make an anonymous report here, your case will be assigned a number. This is all that will be shared with the Title IX Coordinator, she will never see your name, but will be able to follow-up with you through the case number attached to your report.
Reporting to Campus Safety
Campus Safety’s goal is to ensure the safety of the students and hold offenders accountable to Illinois State laws. There are two ways to file a Campus Safety Report:
Report in person to the Campus Safety office
Call the Campus Safety Dispatch Center
Visit Campus Safety to learn more about reporting violence to this department.
Campus Safety will help you report violence to the Chicago Police Department.
Reporting to OSCCR
OSCCR’s goal is to hold Loyola students accountable to the Community Standards outlined in the Student Handbook. There are two ways to file a report directly with OSCCR:
Create an incident report online at www.luc.edu/osccr
Report in person to the OSCCR office
Visit Office of Student Conduct & Conflict Resolution to learn more about reporting violence to this department.