Health Law Seminar Series
The Beazley Institute for Health Law and Policy is pleased to host our Health Law Seminar Series (HLSS). This online webinar series features presentations by national experts on emerging issues and hot topics in health law and policy. Offered on alternating Wednesday evenings during the fall, spring, and summer terms, these live online webinars are complimentary for Loyola University Chicago alumni, prospective students, and anyone interested in health law and policy. Participants can attend a single session or sign up for all sessions. Continuing Legal Education credit is offered free of charge for most HLSS webinars.*
Upcoming HLSS Sessions
Spring 2014 HLSS Dates and Topics
Please note that all sessions are held on Wednesday evenings from 7-8:15 p.m. CT. Advance registration is required.
- May14, 2014 Responding to a Government Subpoena: Assuring Quality and Avoiding Pitfalls in the Age of E-Discovery
- May 28, 2014 PODs – What Next? The Impact of OIG’s Special Fraud Alert
- June 11, 2014 Impact of Healthcare Reform on Provider Liability
- June 25, 2014 Structuring Accountable Care Organizations
- July 9, 2014 Perspective of In-house Counsel on Government Investigations
- July 23, 2014 Compliance Topic with Jenny O'Brien (Chief Compliance Officer, United Healthcare)
- August 6, 2014 Topic TBA with Dr. Gary Wainer (Chief Medical Officer, Chicago Health System)
Advanced registration is required. Please sign up here for upcoming HLSS sessions.
Each HLSS webinar has been approved by the Illinois MCLE Board for 1 hour of general MCLE credit. Please note that Loyola University Chicago is only able to offer Illinois credit. Participants in other states may seek to apply Illinois credit to their state’s CLE requirements. Please indicate your preference to receive credit during the online registration process. You must have your attorney registration number. There is no cost for CLE credit. No credit is available for viewing archived lectures.
The Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) Board of the Illinois Supreme Court has designated Loyola University Chicago School of Law as an approved provider of continuing education credit. Please contact the Institute at 312.915.7174 or firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions.