Located at 26 East Pearson Street, just two blocks west of the historical Water Tower and Magnificent Mile, Baumhart Hall is a high-rise deluxe apartment-style residence hall in the heart of Chicago.
For pricing information or to learn more about Baumhart Lodging, please go to http://lodging.luc.edu/ or contact us at (312) 915-6178 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Just Visiting (1-29 days)
- Short-Term (30-90 days)
- Long-Term (over 91 days)
- QUEEN/TWIN (one queen/two twin beds in other bedroom)
- QUEEN (one queen in each bedroom)
- TWIN (two twin beds in each bedroom)
- Private bathrooms
- Full kitchen with pots/pans, utensils, serving ware, silverware, mugs, glasses, and dishwasher
- Couch and armchair
- Flat-screen TV with cable access in living room and each bedroom
- Wireless internet access
- Desk and dressers
- Steps away from CTA bus and "El" stops
- Laundry facility onsite
- Fitness center
- Food court onsite
For guests staying more than a week, Baumhart Lodging offers the option of a cleaning service and linen exchange. Laundry is located in the building as well.
Baumhart is staffed 24-hours/day by a front desk security officer. In order to gain access to the apartments, all residents must swipe in with their assigned prox card.
Located on the second floor of the Terry Student Center is a food court available to all students/residents. The Terry Student Center food court is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a wide variety of meal options each day.