Located at 26 East Pearson Street, just two blocks west of the historical Water Tower and Magnificent Mile, Baumhart Hall is a high-rise deluxe apartment-style residence hall in the heart of downtown Chicago. Available for both short and long term-stays, Baumhart Hall is ideal for visiting students, conferences, work relocations, and guests visiting Chicago. Whether you are in Chicago for work, fun, or school, Baumhart Hall has everything you need for your stay plus stunning views of the city. Check availability or book your room.
Type of Housing
Perfect for interns, medical residents, those relocating, and Chicago visitors, Baumhart Lodging offers a wide variety of housing plans to meet your needs, including:
- Just Visiting (1-29 days)
- Short-Term (30-90 days)
- Long-Term (over 91 days)
Type of Rooms
Baumhart Lodging offers the option of either a queen or twin-size bed. Each apartment has two bedrooms, with the following set-up options:
- One queen/two twin beds in other bedroom
- One queen in each bedroom
- Two twin beds in each bedroom
Along with spectacular city views, each deluxe apartment is fully-furnished and includes:
- Private bathrooms
- Full kitchen with pots/pans, utensils, serving ware, silverware, mugs, glasses, and dishwasher
- Couch and armchair
- Flat-screen TV with cable access in living room and each bedroom
- Wireless internet access ($10 per device for entire stay)
- Desk and dressers
Aside from contemporary living accommodations, Baumhart Lodging and Terry Student Center also offers:
- Steps away from CTA bus and "El" stops
- Laundry facility onsite
- Fitness center- $10/ day for guests (paid at door) Hours: M-F: 6:30 a.m.-8 p.m., Sat.-Sun.: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Lu's Old Fashioned Deli & Pub
For guests staying more than a week, Baumhart Lodging offers the option of a cleaning service and linen exchange. Laundry is located in the building as well.
Baumhart is staffed 24-hours/day by a front desk security officer. In order to gain access to the apartments, all residents must swipe in with their assigned prox card.
Located on the first floor of Baumhart Hall is Lu's Old Fashioned Deli and Pub. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Lu's offers a variety of menu options including fresh salads and made to order sandwiches. Lu's deli hours: Monday-Thursday: 11am-12am, Friday-Saturday: 11am-1am, Closed Sunday