This page leads to information on financial aid and employment opportunities administered by the Department of Computer Science. For general, University-wide financial aid information, see http://www.luc.edu/finaid. (Of particular interest may be the "Your Guide..." brochures; an item of particular interest in the undergraduate brochure is the SMART Grant program that can provide Pell Grant recipients majoring in areas such as computer science with an additional $4,000 federal grant in the third and fourth years of undergraduate study.)
Students may also be interested in:
- Homeland Security scholarship/internship programs
- Other job and internship opportunities
- Career/professional development events and contests
- The ExCEL Program will make new awards to undergraduates entering computing-related degree programs, including students beginning Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior years. Recipients are also eligible to apply for renewal in subsequent undergraduate years.
- Graduate Teaching Assistantships and Research Assistantships.
- The ExCEL Program will provide a small number of scholarships to beginning graduate students, especially those with undergraduate preparation in areas other than computer science.