Prospective Undergrads & Transfer Students
Study Computer Science/Information Technology at Loyola University Chicago
Loyola's Department of Computer Science welcomes you: students starting college here and transfer students from two-year and four-year institutions. All students have something to gain here, whether you are already considering one of our many new majors or if you have other primary interests and might be interested in a course or two or a minor or perhaps a second major.
Computer science is relevant to all disciplines, including pre-professional programs (medicine, business, and law), science, mathematics/statistics, humanities, and social sciences.
Transfer students, please see the details of how
As an introduction to the department and its place in larger world of computer science and information technology we offer the following pages of information:
- Fast growing occupations with high earning potential for a student with a B.S. or M.S.
- Placement of students in prominent places in industry, academia, graduate and professional schools
- The Loyola environment with dedicated professors and individual attention
- A selection of seven majors meshing with the needs of current industry projections
- An exciting expanding campus in the heart of Chicago
- Next steps: Apply for admission and financial aid, or inquire further