The Center for School Evaluation, Intervention and Training collaborates with various state and higher education institutions via a series of grants and partnerships.
Below are some of the partners we are currently working with and links to more information.
- Center for Prevention Research and Development
- Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning
- Illinois Children's Mental Health Partnership
- Illinois Dept. of Human Services, Division of Mental Health
- Illinois PBIS network
- Illinois State Board of Education
- Loyola University Chicago
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Kansas
- University of Oregon