Apna Ghar / Enterprising Kitchen
- Report: "Providing a Way Station". A study to Provide Employment Services to Immigrant Women Victims of Domestic Violence
Faith and Community Partners in Action
- Working paper: "Looking for Work - From the Bottom Up"
Equitable Sustainable Community Development
Rogers Park - Community of Opportunity - Micro- Enterprise
- Outcomes: The team produced a draft concept paper, "Rogers Park Credit/Capital Pool Program", as a first step in understanding credit and capital needs of Rogers Park businesses. Also, the team conducted a survey of business needs, including capital and support service needs. School of Business MBA students has assisted 3 entrepreneurs in developing business plans. A report, entitled Small Business Needs and Goals: A Survey of Small Businesses in Rogers Park, has been produced
STRIVE/Chicago Employment Service
- Community Fellow supported by CURL and key to research/training
- Report: "A Report on the Collaborative Evaluation of the STRIVE Career Path Project"
- Paper presented at the Institute for Women Policy Research
- Report: "Factors influencing a successful transition from welfare to work"