Affordable Housing Stock Inventory in Kenmore/Winthrop Corridor
- Data transferred to base maps as a guide to Edgewater Community Council's strategic planning
Asian American Institute
- Report: "An Asian American Senior Citizen Housing Needs Assessment for the Northern Community Areas of Chicago"
Creating and Sustaining Viable, Inclusive, Diverse, Stable Urban Neighborhoods in the United States
- Conference in June, 1996
- A report: "The Emergence of Stable Racially and Ethnically diverse urban Communities: A Case Study of Neighborhoods in Nine U.S. Cities" published as a dedicated issue of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's national journal, Cityscape
Current State of Stable Racially and Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Presentation made at Colorlines Conference at the Kennedy School of Public Policy at Harvard University
Demographic Projections for a Discrimination Free Housing Market
- An update of a 1998 study, Black, White and Shades of Brown, done in collaboration with the Leadership Council for Metropolitan Open Communities. Using 2000 Census data we are examining what the racial and ethnic make-up of Chicago suburbs would look like if income and ability to afford housing in each suburb were the only factors affecting who lives in a given suburb
Housing Affordable Research Consortium
- In partnership with the Institute for Metropolitan Affairs at Roosevelt University CURL produced the report, "Affordable Housing in the Chicago Region: Perspectives and Strategies"
"IT'S OK HERE" A history of Deborah's Place
- Report: "It's ok here. A History of Deborah’s Place, An Organization Serving Women Who Are Homeless or Formerly Homeless in Chicago"
Rogers Park - Community of Opportunity – Housing
- Anticipated Outcomes: Housing database being updated along with assessment of at-risk buildings
Southwest Foreclosure Study
- Report to the organization and create a profile book providing demographic and housing data for census tracts with the communities
Strategic Planning for the Community Economic Development Team at Access Living
The Uptown Housing and Land Use Study
- Report "The Uptown Housing and Land Use Study" prepared for State Representative Larry McKeon, Organization of the NorthEast, and all residents of the Uptown Community Area