Spring 2014 registration begins NOV 4
The DFPA has spent the last few weeks finalizing the spring 2014 class schedule and we’re ready for a great semester with all of you. In order to ensure you make the most out of registration, we’ve compiled some helpful tips and tricks.
- Our main office is open Monday through Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM. You can reach us on the twelfth floor of Mundelein in Suite 1200 (the office suite to the left of the elevators, past the restrooms). Our main office line is 773.508.7510 or DFPA@LUC.edu.
- Your academic advisor is listed in LOCUS and you should have scheduled an appointment by now to speak with your advisor. If you need assistance with advising, please contact DFPA@LUC.edu.
- First and Second Year Advising has amassed tons of helpful documents and materials for you to peruse on their website. Check it out! They also offer Walk-In Advising from 9AM-3PM on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Academic information about each of our programs (including up-to-date tracking sheets) are located on our website. Additionally, contact information for our faculty members is available for your convenience.
- Have any general questions about the department or our classes? Feel free to contact our Office Assistant, James Dunford. He can be reached at 773.508.3830.