Contests & Promotions
- March 2012 - "How To Loyola" Video Contest
- Introduction, Rules and Requirements
- Contest Results
- February 2012 - "Design Our Logo" Contest
Digital Media Services (DMS) is happy to announce that we will be featuring contests for Loyola students. Each contest will be connected to our short courses and workshops. Click here to learn more about our training opportunities. Each contest will focus on a different artistic and/or creative form of expression for students at Loyola. All entries will be featured on our website and potentially on our social media pages.
March 2012 - "How To Loyola" Video Contest
How to Loyola (v.)
- Do you attend as many Loyola sporting events as possible?
- Do you represent Loyola in the community by volunteering and giving back?
- Do you utilize all the technology Loyola has to offer to show off your creative skills?
How you "Loyola" is completely up to you! While we've provided a few ideas above, we want you to run with this idea and be as innovative as you can. No matter how many examples we provide, how you Loyola is a unique experience and we cannot wait to see how you Loyola in a video that is 60 seconds or less in length.
- Learn more about the "How To Loyola" video contest, including entry submission requirements and prizes;
- Register for a short-course to learn more about shooting and editing film; and
- Submit your entry for the "How To Loyola" contest;
February 2012 - "Design Our Logo" Contest
Have a great idea for a Digital Media Services logo? We're excited! Digital Media Services is looking for a new logo identity and want your help to bring it to fruition. We are looking for current Loyola University Chicago students who can design a creative, innovative and professional logo design. The logo should help promote our area’s mission and vision, as well as recognizable.
February 2012 - "Design Our Logo" Contest Results
- Learn more about the "Design Our Logo" contest, including entry submission requirements and prizes
It's official! Digital Media Services completed our judging of the entries received for the "Design Our Logo" contest. Thank you to all of the participants for their hard work in developing a logo for DMS. The judging was definitely a difficult process due to the great quality and number of entries received. The following were selected as the "Top 3" entries:
Lauren Wilkens (Junior)
Major: Visual Communication & International Film and Media Studies
Dominick Cabal (Graduate Student)
Wilson Torres (Sophomore)
Major: Visual Communication