Error Messages and Troubleshooting
Common Error Messages
- <Location> is closed at the scheduled pickup/return time
Your pickup/return times are not within the allowed times during our hours of operation. You’ll notice our rental pickup/return hours are slightly different than our business hours to allow for staging/processing time for loans or room reservations.
- ‘<Resource>’ must be reserved at least 1 day in advance
Equipment may require advance notice to reserve. In this case, your start time and date are less than 24 hours away from the current time you are placing your reservation.
- Maximum checkout/reservation length is <#> days
You do not have sufficient privileges to rent the equipment for the duration of time requested (you must reduce your rental duration).
- Cannot reserve more than ‘#’ days in advance at this <Location>.
You do not have sufficient privileges to make a reservation this far in advance.
- Patron has late checkout(s) at <Location>
You cannot make another reservation until you return your overdue equipment.
- Allocation has no duration
You have not entered your end date and time.
- Minimum checkout/reservation length is <Time> minutes
You have entered an end time and date less than the minutes after your start time and date.
- Allocation start time is in the past
You haven’t set your start time and date.
- Resource type ‘<Resource ID Type>’ maximum checkout/reservation length is # days
You are trying to rent a resource for a longer duration than is allowed.
- Pickups/returns are forbidden on <day(s)> at this <Location>
Your pickup/return times are not within the allowed times (typically this example suggests you are trying to schedule a pickup/return when we are closed).
- <Location> is closed for holiday at pickup/return time.
The location you are attempting to make a reservation for is closed during your scheduled pickup/return time.