Digital Media Labs
Digital Media Services supports two central Digital Media Lab (DML) locations, one at each of the Lake Shore and Water Tower campuses. These labs feature advanced media-driven workstations, configurations and a host of other professional equipment available to the Loyola Community. Each location has both professional full-time staff members and trained student advisors who are dedicated to promoting your success inside and outside of the classroom.
Your Passport To Creativity
The sky is the limit when it comes to creating and developing content, presentations, podcasts and so much more. We offer a wide range of equipment and applications in order to aid in reaching those goals. Here's a glimpse of what is possible with the tools we can provide to you:
- Develop websites with multimedia elements included but not limited to animations, custom graphics and/or videos;
- Take high quality snapshots of the ordinary in extraordinary ways;
- Print full color projects ranging from standard letter size, tabloid and even wall-sized posters;
- Make a short software video tutorial - or a full length feature film set on another planet;
- Publish a weekly podcast;
- Create a backing score or compose lush studio album;
- Take a study break to play some video games; or
- Simply to borrow some equipment while your personal laptop or harddrive is out for repair.
These are just a small sample of what could be possible when using the Digital Media Labs to their full potential and your complete benefit. We want to help you reach your goals with digital media, providing assistance, guidance and even hands-on training with applications and equipment that is available to you. For more information on the services we provide, see the Equipment Loan Program, TechConnect, Printing, Software Applications as well as Resources and Services.
- Lake Shore Campus - Richard J. Klarchek Information Commons - Room 207
- Water Tower Campus - Corboy Law Center - Room 608
In addition to specialized Digital Media Labs, Digital Media Services also provides support to a majority of the open-access on-campus Multimedia Labs. For further details and information, visit Multimedia Lab Locations.