STARS (Students Together Are Reaching Success) Program
Loyola Class of 2017:
- Looking for opportunities to meet other freshmen at Loyola?
- Wondering what campus resources are available to support your transition to college?
- Curious about what college life is really like?
STARS (Students Together Are Reaching Success) is a peer mentorship and college success program that connects first-year students with successful upperclassmen for one-on-one and group mentoring. Students also have the opportunity to attend social & cultural events, participate in workshops on academic success, and be part of experiences to enhance their leadership skills.
Students who identify with either of the following backgrounds are especially encouraged to join STARS:
- First-generation college students (i.e., first in their family to attend college)
- Students of color (i.e., African American/Black, Arab American, Asian American, Latino/a, Middle Eastern, Native American, Pacific Islander, or multiracial students)
Download the STARS Information Flyer (PDF), to share with friends, classmates, and family members!
Ready to sign up?
Complete a registration form at http://bit.ly/joinSTARS13. Forms will be accepted throughout the summer.
Note: There is no fee to join the STARS program. For more information, please contact Jason Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org.