At Loyola's School of Education (SOE), we recognize each student as a professional committed to a life's vocation, not just a job. Our goal is to help you achieve your full potential for leadership in education by developing new expertise and even greater competence.
Admission to the School of Education is handled differently by each program. For more information, please select from the programs listed below:
- Doctoral — Ed.D., Ph.D.
- Education Specialist — Ed.S.
- Master's — M.Ed., M.A.
- Undergraduate — B.S.Ed.
- Endorsements — Behavior intervention Specialist, Reading, School Counseling, Superintendent
- Graduate Non-Degree-Seeking Program
- Undergraduate Non-Degree-Seeking Program
- Undergraduate Summer Classes Only
- International Graduate Applicants
- Reapplication for Admission