Previous Dissertation Titles
PhD Higher Education
The names in parentheses indicate the dissertation director.
- Dr. Jessica Murphy (Dugan) "International Partnerships for Service-Based Education Programs: An Instrumental Case Study of Haiti Compact"
- Dr. Dian Squire (Kelly) "Shifting Narratives in Doctoral Admissions: Faculty of Color Understandings of Diversity, Equity, and Justice in a Neoliberal Context"
- Dr. Diana Chavez (Kelly) "Examining Latino/a First-generation College Students' Educational Resilience at a Jesuit Higher Education Institution"
- Dr. Kimberly Fath (Dugan) "A Content Analysis of Hierarchical Linear Modeling From Four Higher Education Journals"
- Dr. Corinne Kodama (Dugan) "A Structural Model of Leadership Self-Efficacy for Asian American Students: Examining Influences of Collective Racial Esteem and Resilience"
- Dr. Kristin McMann (Kelly) "Master's Students' Experiences with Multicultural Competency Curriculum in a Graduate Preparation Program"
- Dr. Sunshine Nakae (Engberg) "Backgrounds and Outcomes of Allopathic Medical School Applicants: Exploring Stratification and Inequality"
- Dr. Michael Beazley (Dugan) "Socially Responsible Leadership Capacity Development: Predictors among African American/ Black Students at Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Predominantly White Institutions"
- Dr. James Hammerschmidt (Williams) "An Investigation of Chinese Graduate Student Understanding of Academic Integrity in U.S. Higher Education"
- Dr. Brenda Poggendorf (Williams) "Exploring Predicted vs. Actual First-to-Second Year Retention Rates: A Study of Evangelical Lutheran Church in American Colleges"
- Dr. Daniel Allen (Engberg) "The Locus of Preparation and Privilege: College Choice and Social Reproduction"
- Dr. Kathryn Linaker (Williams) "Shades of Grey: An Exploration of the Student Learning Experience in Diagnostic Radiology Education"
- Dr. Deborah Martin (Williams) "Measuring the Impact of a Residential Learning Community on the Mental Health and Well-Being of Art Students in Higher Education"
- Dr. Kurt Schackmuth (Haworth) "An Exploration of the Experiences of First-Generation College Students in Lasallian Higher Education"
- Dr. Kate O'Brien (Kelly) "African American Male Student Athletes: Identity and Academic Performance"
- Dr. Patrick Spence (Williams) "Parental Involvement in the Lives of College Students: Impact on Student Independence, Self-Direction, and Critical Thinking"
- Dr. Daniel Turner (Williams) "The Impact of Involvement in Mortar Board Senior Honor Society on Lifelong Views of Civil Engagement and Leadership"