Faculty and Staff Directory
Ozar, Lorraine A.
Title/s: Associate Professor
Director, Center for Catholic School Effectiveness (CCSE)
Specialty Area: Curriculum and Instruction, Instructional Leadership
Office #: Lewis Towers 601G, WTC
CV Link: Ozar-CV-Fall11.pdf
Ph.D., Fordham University, New York, NY
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Instructional Leadership
- Instructional design
- Instructional leadership
- Professional learning communities
- School effectiveness
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Association of Catholic Leadership Programs (ACLP)
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD)
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- Governing Board member, Catholic Education: A Journal of Inquiry and Practice.
- Outside reviewer, School Improvement Visiting Teams for Chicago Catholic Schools
- CIEP 442 Curriculum Development and Implementation
- CIEP 562 Practicum in Curriculum and Instruction
- Institute for Catholic Educational Leadership, University of San Francisco, CA. Award for Distinguished Service to Catholic Education (2005)
- Distinguished Alumna Award (2005), Marygrove College, Detroit, MI.