BSEd in Bilingual/Bicultural Education
The BSEd in Bilingual/Bicultural Education is designed to provide graduates with both an elementary teaching licensure and an endorsement to teach in bilingual classrooms. The curriculum uses an interdisciplinary model, involving five departments across the School of Education and the College of Arts and Sciences. Candidates who complete this program will be able to teach in two languages and be competent in addressing the educational needs of English language learners.
- Serve in a high-demand, rewarding field, working with bilingual and English language learning students.
- Experience immersive, field-based courses and collaborative approach in Loyola's newly redeveloped teacher prep program.
- Graduate with eligibility for an ESL and bilingual endorsements.
- Earn a certificate to teach worldwide through the International Baccalaureate Organization.
- Graduate from a fully accredited college that prepares students for licensing and advanced board licensure.