Faculty and Staff Directory
Title/s: Associate Professor
Specialty Area: Organizational Evaluation, Research Methodology
Office #: Lewis Towers 1040, WTC
CV Link: Wu-CV-Fall11.pdf
Ph.D., Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Research Methodology
- Applying missing data techniques to synthesize regression studies
- Incorporating the perspectives in nonparametric strategies and Bayesian theorem into meta-analysis
- Methodological issues arising from combining studies with different predictors in educational production functions
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Educational Research Association (AERA).
- American Statistical Association (ASA).
- Campbell Collaboration (C2).
- Montessori and Frobel Education Center.
- Phi Beta Delta International Honor Society.
- Southwest Educational Research Association (SERA).
- Synthesis Research Group (SRG).
- RMTD 421 Educational Research II
- RMTD 481 Advanced Educational Statistics
- RMTD 482 Introduction to Linear Models
- RMTD 483 Multivariate Statistics
- RMTD 590 Structural Equation Modeling
- Dissertation Award from the Graduate School, Michigan State University
- Teaching Fellowship from Department of Counseling, Educational Psychology, and Special Education, Michigan State University
- Dissertation Award from Society of Multivariate Experimental Psychology
- University Graduate Continuing Fellowship from College of Education, Michigan State University