ESL Video Contest
The ESL Office is hosting a video contest during the spring 2014 semester that is open to all Loyola ESL students! Our deadline has now been extended to April 18th!
We are looking for a video that showcases the best that Loyola and Chicago have to offer. Show us what makes Chicago and Loyola special and what you love most about your program or city.
All submitted videos will be shown as part of the end of semester event hosted by ESL on Tuesday, April 22nd. All videos will be judged and winners will be selected during the evening. The event will also showcase a wide variety of fashions and talents of Loyola's international community. All students are welcome to attend!
- Videos must be between 2-4 minutes.
- Take place primarily in Chicago
- Include images/footage of life at the Loyola University Chicago
- Avoid static footage - i.e. 1 person talking into camera throughout entire video
- Credit must be given for any music used (text at the end of the video is sufficient)
- Include your name and semester (i.e. Spring 2014) at the end of the video
- 1st place - $50 Visa gift card and prominent placement on the Loyola ESL website
- 2nd place - $30 Visa gift card
- 3rd place - $20 Visa gift card
- All entries may be used in Loyola ESL promotions!
*Videos must be uploaded to YouTube and a link sent to email@example.com by Friday, April 18, 2014.
*This video will be used in ESL advertisements and for recruiting prospective students.