Resources for Faculty
Supporting Loyola's Internship Courses
As a resource to faculty, the Center for Experiential Learning helps identify relevant internship opportunities, foster relationships with employer partners and organizations, provide internship course support through site visits, as well as other support services as needed.
Contact CEL's Program Manager for Academic Internships to inquire about cooperating with CEL on a new or already-existing internship course.
- Download CEL's Academic Internship Manual for Faculty (PDF)
- Resources for Experiential Learning course design
- Resources for reflection on community-based experiences
- Link to PDFs of current Academic Internships Program forms
- List of current Loyola internship courses and recent student internship placements
Further Internship Resources for Faculty
For more information about internship and career-related experiential learning opportunities, check out the following resource:
Still more resources and information are available from related professional organization Websites: